Wouldn’t you like to teach better, work less,
achieve more? You can!
Six sessions designed to help you engage and
master the Standards with your students!
Registration per Zoom workshop is $15 for CKA members and $25 for nonmembers.
Sign up for as many as you’d like and earn university credit if you participate in all six!
Workshops will be held on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. PST beginning September 28th.
Recordings will be available to watch through the end of the year.
To register online for one or more workshops, click here!
Choose all or some of the following workshops:
- Intro to EduProtocols and Fast and Curious (September 28th)
- Math Reps (October 5th)
- Sketch and Tell (October 12th)
- Emoji Writing (October 26th)
- Little p*ARTs (November 2nd)
- Bringing It All Together: Stacking, Planning and Sharing! (November 9th)
If you would like to receive graduate university credit by attending the workshops, click here for more information.